agiblocks subscription

Agiblocks by Subscription available now!

Commodity trade and risk management software in the cloud. Agiboo is proud to announce the first true cloud and subscription based Commodity Trade and Risk Management software solution to be available now through the website www.agiblocks.com Unique and attractive subscription … Read More

Shipping undetermined quantities in CTRM

A unique property of commodity trade is the shipment of undermined quantities. When shipping bulk, or even sometimes in break bulk or containers, it is unknown what the exact quantity at arrival will be. The reason is that it is … Read More

Accruals and cost estimates in CTRM

Accruals and cost estimates play an important role in commodity trade and risk management. Commodity contracts are usually contracts over a longer period of time where at inception it is not possible to know the exact costs to be made … Read More

CTRM for Sugar – a white paper by Commodity Technology Advisory

Sugar is produced in more than 120 countries and global production is now more than 174 Million tons a year. Approximately 70% of this is produced from sugar cane, largely grown in tropical countries, and the remaining 30% is produced … Read More

Agiboo chosen as a 2016 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winner

Agiboo chosen as a 2016 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winner April 13, 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands – Red Herring announced its Red Herring Europe award winners this evening at the Top 100 forum, recognizing Europe’s leading private companies and celebrating these … Read More

Skor International selects AGIBLOCKS Commodity Trade and Risk Management

Agiboo, the provider of next generation commodity trade risk management software solutions, today announced that the SKOR International has selected AGIBLOCKS Commodity Trade and Risk Management software to support the growth of their business. AGIBOO is proud to be able … Read More

Tereos commodities selects AGIBLOCKS Commodity Trade and Risk Management

“Agiboo, the provider of next generation commodity trade risk management solutions today announced that Tereos Commodities has selected Agiblocks CTRM Software, a fully integrated solution delivering leading-edge capabilities.”   Tereos is the world’s fifth-largest sugar group, and is specialized in … Read More